- Define specification and the concept 0f the product decided in Product Research Section.
- Select needed materials for the new product and conduct trial manufacturing.
- Conduct evaluation and inspection 0f the new products and analyze whether product will be understood and accepted by potential customers.
- Compare cost and quality 0f the products with other similar products and propose the selling price 0f the new products.
- Provide ideas and solutions for the packaging 0f the products.
- Assist patenting process for new products.
- In order to meet quality, quantity and cost 0f the product – cooperate with marketing and production departments. Based on product specifications, adjust schedule and budget 0f products with the production section and marketing section.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Chemical science / Biotechnology / Material science or similar area.
- Fluent English language skills.
- At least 3 years 0f experience a$ Product developer in FMCG industry or textile processing industry.
- Please include information about developed products in your resume.
The employer 0f this position is one 0f the world’s top manufacturers 0f child care, feminine care, health care, cosmetics and some other products.
Recruitment 0f this position is handled by Intelligence Ltd, one 0f the largest HR business companies in Japan.
Intelligence intends to provide people in the region with g00d working opportunities with Japanese companies.
We are eager to help you finding the best working place for you and currently we are focusing on Southeast Asian region.
Why Join Us?
Sumber : http://www.jobstreet.co.id/jobs/2013/8/new/i/20/3634349.htm?fr=R&srcr=11